For almost two decades, teachers have looked to Reading, Writing, and Rising Up as a trusted text to integrate social justice teaching in language arts classrooms.
This new and expanded edition collects the best articles dealing with race and culture in the classroom that have appeared in Rethinking Schools magazine.
Five years in the making, A People’s Curriculum for the Earth is a collection of articles, role plays, simulations, stories, poems, and graphics to help breathe life into teaching about the environmental crisis.
Thank you for your interest in use Rethinking Schools texts in your courses. Please send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Full name and shipping address of the Professor at the University/College.
- Contact phone, fax and email of the Professor.
- Course name, number, expected enrollment and start date.
- Whether text is required or recommended.
- Full name and address of bookstore that has ordered on behalf of the students or contact name and number of purchaser at bookstore to verify an order being placed.