Table of Contents
- No Comment
- What Now for Bilingual Education?
- Does Bilingual Ed Work?
- Out Front
- $22 Million Siphoned from MPS to Pay for Private Schools By Barbara Miner
- What Color is Beautiful?
- Trivial Pursuit Testing
- Equity Takes a Hard Hit
- Tracking and the Project Method By Bob Peterson
- Keeping Schools on Track
- What's the Fuss?
- The Poetry of Protest By Linda Christensen
- Philip's Transformation
- The Trial
- Revolving School Doors
- Past and Present By Herb Kohl
- Hooking up with Commercial-free Education
Rethinking Bilingual Education is an exciting new collection of articles about bringing students’ home languages into our classrooms.
35% off when you order more than one copy! Or order along with one of Linda Christensen's other books! For almost two decades, teachers have looked to Reading, Writing, and Rising Up as a trusted text to integrate social justice teaching in language arts classrooms.
Teaching is a lifelong challenge, but the first few years in the classroom are typically a teacher’s hardest.